The ECG+ series electrocardiographs are part of Cardioline's range of connected ECG devices.
ECG100+ is easy to use thanks to its operator-friendly user interface and large alphanumeric keypad. A high-resolution 4.3” colour display shows the ECG in real time.
Its interpretation program has been developed by Glasgow University and can analyse ECGs from both adult and paediatric patients.
ECG100+ can be connected to the most common electronic patient record systems such as EMIS Web, SystmOne, Cerner & McKesson. Bidirectional data transfer using DICOM, HL7 & XML means ECGs can be fully integrated into existing workflows in healthcare facilities without the need to enter patient details manually.
ECG100+ works seamlessly with Technomed's ECG On-Demand® ECG interpretation service.
- Multi-connectivity (USB, LAN, Wi-Fi) for bidirectional communication with electronic patient record (EPR) systems.
- Various data export formats and protocols (SCP, DICOM, XML, PDF, GDT, HL7).
- Large, high quality colour display to show ECG trace in real time.
- High-resolution thermal printer with multiple printing formats.
- Long-life battery for all day use.
- Easy to use thanks to its user-friendly interface and alphanumeric keypad.
- Class-leading Glasgow University ECG interpretation algorithm.
||12-leads (I, II, III, aVR-L-F, V1-6)
||500 or 1000 Hz/channel/storage
||0.05 – 150 or 300 Hz depending of sampling rate
||Hardware and software correlated detection with digital filter
||Fully digital high-pass diagnostics filter; digital AC interference adaptive filter (50/60 Hz); digital low-pass filter (applied during display and printing stage)
||ANSI/AAMI IEC 60601-2-25:2011
||ANSI/AAMI ES1, Class I CF, CE0476
||Internal memory 100 ECGs, expansion for 1000 additional ECGs (optional)
||4.3" backlit LCD colour display, displays the ECG waveform in real time
||8 dot/mm; 108mm; Z-fold 150mm paper
||3 or 6 channels -5/10/25/50 mm/s
||Standard or Cabrera; 3, 3+1, 6 channels
Patient Demographic, Global Measurements, Optional Interpretation (Glasgow University - Prof. MacFarlane)
||Mechanical keypad with alphanumeric keys and function keys
||USB device, LAN, 802.11g/n Wi-Fi (optional)
||Standard 15D, 10 electrodes
||PDF, XML (optional), GDT (optional), DICOM (optional), HL7 (optional)
||Medical AC power-supply unit (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz); internal rechargeable battery
||285 x 204 x 65 mm
||1.8kg with battery