WebApp is browser-based ECG Data Management System for healthcare organisation wanting a powerful paperless open solution.
WebApp can be installed on a public or private Cloud server and is accessed by any network connected device equipped with a modern internet browser with the requisite permissions. There is no need to install software on the local machine which makes it ideal for large multi-site installations.
WebApp offers accredited end-users a vast range of functions to display, analyse, match and compare Resting ECG data and complete medical reports. WebApp is designed to interface with hospital information (HIS) and picture archiving and communications (PACS) systems using DICOM.
Straightforward and user-friendly, ECG WebApp is a powerful and scalable toolbox accessible on-line. It represents a unique and innovative working platform for physicians, hospital cardiology departments, teams of doctors and practitioners, emergency units, remote assistance and ambulance operators, clinical test-trial doctors and researchers.
Thanks to its open architecture WebApp can be deployed and securely incorporated to the most diverse and demanding environments via 3 configurations - Personal, Private, Hospital. These bespoke options will match all types of infrastructures, including hospital intranet, single PC-server of private network, or distant cloud-based storage facilities.
WebApp works with all of Cardiolines range of digitally connected ECG machines together with those from other ECG machine manufacturers.
Completely browser based
• Entirely web-based archive
• No client software installation
• Compatible with the most common Internet browsers (I.E. 8+, Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox, Safari)
• Exam Database
• Resting ECG test archive with classification based on: test status (reported / to be reported), test type, urgency
• Patient archive
• Report archive (read-only) holter ECG, stress and holter ABPM
• Viewer for measuring and reporting resting ECG tests
• Option to compare two resting ECG tests of the same patient
• Import automatic interpretation and global measurement
• Data transmission and access through encrypted transmission protocol (https)
• Authentication access with user name and password
• User creation, management and profiling
Simple integration with applicable systems
• Intergrates with HIS worklists
• Can export ECG results in DICOM or encapsulated PDF formats