24hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor is considered the gold standard for measuring blood pressure by clinicians worldwide.
- Interpretive AccuWin Pro Software (optional)
- Simple Set-Up & Operation
- User-Centered Design
|BP Technique||Oscillometry with step deflation|
|BP Range||25-260 mmHg|
|HR Range||40-200 bpm|
|Sampling Periods||3 adjustable (awake, asleep, and special)|
|Time Intervals||5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.|
|Event Key||Program to allow additional patient readings|
|Data Storage||Flash memory stores up to 250 readings|
|Power Source||Two AA batteries|
|Weight||284 grams, including batteries|
|Dimensions||12 x 7 x 3 cm|
|PC Requirements||Serial or USB port, Windows® XP or later|
|Validations||BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002|
Oscar 2 F.A.Q.
- How do I register my Oscar 2?
To register, please fill out the product registration card provided with your SunTech® Product. You can also register by filling out our online product registration form under the Products Section of this website.
- Does the Oscar 2 or its cables contain Latex?
All of our products, including the Oscar 2, hoses and cables, do not contain any Latex.
- How do I turn the unit on/off?
To turn ON, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of 3 quick beeps. To turn OFF, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of five beeps.
AccuWin Pro F.A.Q.
- Which operating systems are compatible with AccuWin Pro (AWP)?
AWP software will run on Windows operating systems only. AWP is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit). AWP has not yet been validated for compatibility with Windows 8.
- Can AccuWin Pro (AWP) export data to be used in a spreadsheet or database?
The AccuWin Pro software can export data to be used in a spreadsheet or database. Use the File >> Export function, AccuWin Pro can be exported into an ASCII text file for use by most spreadsheet and database programs. The export function is flexible enough to allow for only data of interest and be exported and various of delimiters can be chosen.
- Does SunTech's AWP software allow for sending reports by e-mail?
The AccuWin Pro software can send reports by email. The AccuWin Pro v4 software has a feature allowing you to email AWP files from within AccuWin Pro to other AccuWin Pro users. All AWP files from any of our AccuWin software products can be sent via email and be opened with the corresponding AccuWin program that originally downloaded them.
- How do I get my AWP software to work with my office EMR software?
AccuWin Pro v3 has a one button operation to create patient reports in PDF format. PDF files of patient reports can then be placed into the patient's folder for most EMR systems. This allows viewing of a patient's report without the need for AccuWin Pro.
- I can’t get my computer to communicate with my monitor. Or, when trying to program or retrieve data, I receive the error, “Cannot communicate with ABP device.” How do I fix this?
Check the hardware settings under Configure, then Preferences. Select a configuration to Edit. Serial Port will show all ports available on the computer.
- If using the USB adapter, install the driver (mini CD included in USB adapter packaging).
- Ensure the Oscar 2 w/ SphygmoCor Inside has battery power.
- Ensure that another device, such as a Holter monitor or PDA, is not connected to the specified port. Remove the device or change the serial port for your Oscar 2 to a port that is not being used.
- Check that the appropriate ABP device is connected. After you have changed the settings, connect your ABP device and select Test Port to confirm that the computer and monitor are communicating.
- In which languages is AWP available?
AccuWin Pro is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. All of the languages are available on the software CD which is included in some Oscar 2 systems. The CD can also be purchased separately.