Technomed Limited is a provider of cardiology products and services to both the NHS and Private healthcare customers in the UK and Ireland.
If you wish to apply for any of the following role(s), please email email@example.com
Technomed is looking to expand its cardiology services division which provides remote analysis of ECG data. Technomed is able to offer remote analysis of ECG data through ECG Cloud (our unique web based ECG reporting, interpretation and patient management platform).
Technomed is currently looking to recruit a Cardiac Physiologist to join its cardiology services team. You will be required to analyse and accurately report ambulatory holter recordings, single lead and 12 lead ECG’s, and also to provide remote clinical and technical support for our NHS and Private customers. You will work alongside other Physiologists in our London office. You will be a quick learner with an enthusiasm to look at ways to improvements to our service. We will provide full training in using our system, and have back up from consultant cardiologists. We run constant quality audits to support you and ensure we are providing the best service to customers.
Responsibilities include (after initial training and evaluation period)
- Provide clinical analysis of ECG recordings
- Work within a team to ensure accurate ECG analysis with a continued focus on error reduction and service improvement
- Visit customers to provide training
- Visit customers to fit/remove cardiac monitors
- Maintain great customer relations
- Provide a great and responsive customer service
- Min 1 year experience working as Cardiac Physiologist (minimum NHS Band 5 or equivalent)
- Science degree, preferably Healthcare Science (Cardiovascular) or equivalent
- RCCP registration(Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists) or international equivalent